- Avast Free Anti-virus: A free antivirus program.
- AntiVir® Personal Edition Classic: A free antivirus program.
- Virustotal: A easy way to double check files for viruses.
- Malwarebytes – Free: Cleans out the other type of virus
- Spybot – search & destroy: Another malware remover
- Microsoft Malware Removal Tool: Another malware remover, are you getting the hint now
- Microsoft Windows Defender: And another to try, lol..
- ZoneAlarm Free: Personally I don’t use firewalls because there is one built into my router. But some people suggest you use them.
- Comodo Firewall: Another one to consider.
- 7zip: A file compression tool. use it all the time.
- Treesize Free: (lots of other free stuff too) Probably the worlds greatest free util, well at least in my opinion.
- FreeCommander: A file explorer.
- Xplorer2 Lite: Another file explorer..
- Ultimate Boot CD Popular file utility cd, contains programs to wipe hard drives, cmos, and id system peripherals.
- SQLite Browser
- Mikogo: I use this all the time, but someone has to join the session from the remote PC.
- TightVNC (remote control applications): A great remote control application. Comes in real handy if you have two or more PC’s in the house.
- CCleaner, Defraggler, and Recuva: Use it every day, but of course you probably want to remove it after using it.
- Classic shell
- Cute Partition Manager: A good app..
- EASEUS Partition Manager: Can’t believe it’s free it works so good
- EASEUS Disk Copy: Works pretty good.
- Hiren Bootcd
- How to retrieve windows 8 oem product key from bios/10
- MSDN Windows PE
- Logitech Connection Utility Software
- Logitech Unifying Receiver (little orange clover)
- Sysinternal – Process Explorer: Good tool to find those pesky memory hog programs or one that doesn’t know how to quit..
- SysInternal (the other stuff you might like): Some other great utils
- Windows 10 recovery tools bootable rescue disk
- Windows 10 x86 PE with updateable usb apps
- Universal-usb-installer-easy-as-1-2-3 use this to burn iso images to usb flash drives
- Cloudon (iOS or android): Apple Open Office Suite
- Gimp (Like Photoshop but Free): Those all of the things that Photoshop does, you just have to work at it.
- Inkscape (Drawing program): I haven’t figured this out how to use this one yet.
- LibreOffice Suite: A Microsoft Office Alternative.
- OpenOffice Suite: A Microsoft Office Alternative.